Re: IML: 1964 Ghia Limo TV sighting

Title: Re: IML: 1964 Ghia Limo TV sighting
While auto companies sponsored individual TV shows, they also tended to give things to studios, and Chrysler was probably the most generous of them all. Universal Studios, for example, had the use of a '64 Ghia for years (friends of mine now own it and it is a treat to ride in). So even though Ford provided the major vehicles for the Andy Griffith show, there was no suitable limo in Ford's fleet so they must have used the studio's Ghia.

It is always fun seeing these things pop up here and there, I agree!

Chris in LA