Re: IML: OUR HERO and FOUNDER HAS RETURNED to the IML!!

Re: IML: OUR HERO and FOUNDER HAS RETURNED to the IML!!

If I were you, I would drain that oil from the engine and replace it with plain
oil, no added "snake oil".  And of course, never put any "fancy" additives in
there again.  The lubricant manufacturer has added in the motor oil all
necessary additives.

Its obvious what my opinion is about the transmission fuid additive.

D^2

Quoting alacaria@xxxxxxxxx: