Re: IML: Wheel bolt pattern for early 50's Imp Limo???

Re: IML: Wheel bolt pattern for early 50's Imp Limo???

I believe that wheels from late '40s Chrysler New Yorker and any Imperial up through 1966 will bolt on to it. Some Fords from the '50s and '60s had the same bolt pattern, but the center hole was a smaller diameter, so they will not work for anything more than a quick tow.

Paul