Re: IML: And a '90 with a bad transmission

Re: IML: And a '90 with a bad transmission

On Dec 19, 2004, at 10:24 PM, Brad Hogg wrote:

Looks like it would be worth buying at that price and fixing. They are a
beautiful car to drive. VERY roomy!

Yes, I'm still quite amazed with my '93. The length of the car is not really any different than my 1990 2Dr Toronado but the Imperial's rear seat area, especially the leg room, is just wonderful. :-)

John