Re: IML: scams

Other groups seem to have a way of limiting access to parts of the site to members only. Perhaps this could be done? Granted it may negatively affect sales for those of you that would be limiting your exposure to IML members only. At least if a person was looking to scam somebody, they would have to at least go through the trouble of registering before having access to the postings. Well, it's not much of a thought, but it's all I've got. Alex 63 Crown

Mark McDonald wrote:
Dear Harold,

We all get them. It's irritating but I just ignore them. It is a public site, so anyone can view the ads and send these e-mails. I wish there was a way we could stop them, but I don't know how. Maybe if we all reply at least once to let them know we're onto the scam they'll give up (not likely).

Mark M