IML: Ernie Stepney's 58 Lebaron-38 royal

IML: Ernie Stepney's 58 Lebaron-38 royal

Hello Ernie, Thank you for sending your pic's of your Le-baron and the royal .Unfortunately us Kiwi's never got to see, let alone buy an Imperial's in this country. Only the very well to do got that privilage.Although some would have got here.I was a member of the Chrysler restorer's club of New Zealand for a while , but  most of it's member's live in Auckland up in the North island, New Zealand has a North and South island .I live in the deep south of the South island.I think there was some members that had some of these big beast's , I could go look at the member's list and let you know the count of what's here. A lot of these car's are turning up here now ,It's easyer to bring them in to the country .The inter-net sure has opened up the world to get better privilages.Have you seen the site at   imperialheavenDOT com   ,What a waste to see these giant's sitting in the open.There was a 1966 imperial 440 4 door  4 sale up north about 3 or 6 month's ago ,$6.500. It looked really tidy in the picture ,I was tempted to go get it but had to keep thing's in perspective financialy,so someone must have it. I Love the Royal you have Ernie, my passion for the 38's is  insatiable.There was a coupe at  dvapDotcom or was it  azclassicsDOTcom, it looked complete for a full resto, they want 6or 8 thousand ?My royal is 95% finished,Iv'e put $16.000 into it so far.I noted you say (another 38) . I hope to here from more of you .If any one is interested there is a 1937 imp up for grabs,he wants $7.500 ,motor runs.Needs a resto but i think it could be fixed up for a warrent of fitness and drive it , looks like a 7 seater.I could call him if anyone wants it. It's been for sale for a number of year's ,7grand is to much for it here,but it does look complete .Last week i got my Philco radio for the royal from antique auto mobile in Florida.I can get it fixed here.I can not send pic'ks of royal because i haven't got the gear to send them .Have you got any shot's of your royal's interior,Mine is done in bedford cord -It's thin pinstips in light bown,Car is deep bronze. Can send photos by post _no problem.A man in Canada sent me some once of a 38 coupe , it was black +white ,saw it for sle in Cars +Parts , so i rang him.He was very pleased to send some as at the time a lot of the parts were missing off mine and needed to know what i was looking for.Can you tell me any other royals or C19+C20's that need restoring .Hope to hear from you again. Have a great Xmas to all of you.    brian.sera@xxxxxxxxxx