Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 2:50 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Price guides

Hello friends-

I have followed the thread about price guides for some days now with interest. I have sold a number of 55-65 Imps that were parts cars-never could get more than a few hundred for them.
However, the annual county car tax rip off assures me my number 4 Imp is an extremely valuable car, and taxes me accordingly from some unknown "value book" that the tax assessor claims he uses. The "value" of the car is far beyond what I could get for it in the market..
Anyone know what book this is?
                                                                                      Ted Blackington