From: "roger crabtree" <rcrabshish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: IML: brake drum

Hi guys,
Do you have an interchange manual for the 55 imperial?
 If so what other cars used the same shocks and
u-joints?  I need part numbers that can be used by the
modern parts people.
Thank you,
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaa

 --- mopar48291@xxxxxxx wrote:

Dennis;
The swap between the '51 Imperial and the '54
Windsor won't work, according to the interchange
manual.  You'd have to stick with a drum from a
Windsor or Saratoga thru early '55.  The Imperials
and Chrysler and DeSoto wagons used the large
chassis suspension pieces which means bigger hubs.
Cheers,
Roger
'54 Imperial Custom

=====