. IML: Price guides

To List: My 53 is still for sale.
Aaran,
the guy that paid that much cause it matched his suit was also at the Vegas Kruse auction and bought a colorfully painted hot 6-cyl dual turbo Yugo with dualies (tires AND exhaust) because the paint job perfectly matched his SpongeBobSquarePants underwear.
He is quite a character that guy-quite a caricature (Sponge Bob).
PS it had a modifier hose sose he could blow smoke outahis a___!
Jerry

Re: On the other hand I saw some money bags pay over $100,000 grand for a 69' Camaro in the B-J auc

tion simply because the paint colour matched his suit, it was yellow BTW