Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1963 on E Bay SAVE A CAR.

I've been watching this also. Were it not for the red interior it would be real close to mine. It's in Michigan if anyone is interested. Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4511187259&category=10076&sspagename=WDVW Alex 63 Crown.

GeoNort@xxxxxxx wrote:
There is what appears to be a very salvageable 1963 4 Door on E Bay. It is not listed under cars but rather " Chrysler Imperial" in the parts section. I tried to drag the item number here with out success it is:
item 4511187259.
There are no bids with a starting bid of $599.00. Auction ends 12/16. Looks like it is a saver.

George