Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 6:19 AM
Subject: IML: 1970 wet passenger floor

Hello everybody!

     My LeBaron develops a puddle (you can almost swim in it) on the passenger floor. I know it is not the heater coil as everyone has been talking about because it only happens when it rains. The heavier the rain the bigger the puddle. My best theory is the cowl drain hole is plugged. The fsm says, "...in the bottom of cowl plenum chamber..."  and I can't find it. So, I guess my question is: How do I get to it and where is it located?
     Any help will be appreciated so I can have a dry floor before I install new carpet.

     Keith