IML: 73 IMPERIAL 2DR INFO TO SHARE

Hello List,

I would like to pass this info on to you in hopes of helping someone.

I have just come into possession of a rust free left hand quarter section for a '73 Imperial 2dr....a complete cut off section....I will be advertising it in the parts section of the IML.......or just contact me off list.

I will also be posting for sale the two cars that came with the deal......both '73 Imperial 2drs........and one is a factory optioned sun/moon roof car......

Thanks, Phil