IML: Just Dashes

Hi group:
Well so far so good with Just Dashes. I checked my FedEx tracking
yesterday and they had delivered my dash that morning. I got a phone
call from Just Dashes this morning confirming that they had received my
order and confirming the details. The girl got the price mixed up a
little, quoted for expedited service, but quickly corrected the
situation and gave me an exact total which will not be billed to my
credit card until they actually start work on my dashboard.  $891
including return shipping. So all in all a very favorable first
impression of what appears to be true professionalism in a business
where it appears to be lacking at times.

Best regards:
Ernie and The Black Bitc_!!