Re: IML: Other online club brake information

Re: IML: Other online club brake information

Excellent! Thanks Roger.

roger crabtree wrote:
Happy Turkey day,
I just found something on the web that the club might
be interested in.  Part of the information was pulled
from our Service and Alignment Brake service bulletin.
 The rest of the information was done by a local
Desoto on line club.  Myself owning a 55 Imperial and
not having access to the tools needed to adjust the
brakes, found this info very interesting.  I thought
the rest of the club with the older brake systems
might also be interested.  The web site is
www.dacoglu.com/ 1946to1948DesotoBrakes.htm
This site talks about all aspects of the brake
systems, where to find adjustment tools and a no
speciality tool way to do a major adjustment. These
guys took the information we had, researched it
further and added it to there website.  It is the best
information I have seen on these old brake systems.
Check out the sight.  It is well worth the time.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaa

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa

http://www.imperialclub.com/temp/1955/RogerCrabtree/