Re: IML: 66 Lebaron Light problem

I have a wonderful 66 Lebaron with the under door pull interior lights. Unfortunately, none of them would come on when the door opened, only the map light.  So, I pulled a couple to change the bulbs. The back passenger door did nothing with a new bulb, the front passenger door wouldnt light with the door open, but WOULD with the door closed.  Also, the map light would come on full with the door open, then the light would dim when the door was closed (usually it goes off).  The best advice I got was that its a ground problem. Anyone know where all of this is grounded? One has come off of the battery post ( a very small ground wire). Any advice would be great.
Wayne