IML: Bakersfield 56 Imperial

Well today was a good day. After all the wasted time on trying to clean these windows with all the chemicals available to no result, I grabbed my Mothers Chrome and Aluminum polish with steel wool. My windows are clear as clear can be. I have used it on pretty rough stuff and now its official. It is clearly the best polish around. Another note I rebuilt the carb yesterday and it runs great. My wife and daughter actually road with me today. Makes me feel good when they actually go. Atlas Obsolete in Temecula Ca had the carb kit for the WCFB (William Carter Four Barrel). There nice guys down there and seem to have everything I ever call on. Well I better go, more things to do on the car.

Happy Imperialing
Tim
Bakersfield Ca.