Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 12:36 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: '67 LeBaron update

You've figured out the bulb usage correctly for the marker and cornering
lights.  The cornering lights are controlled by the turn signal switch -
there are 3 added wires for the cars with cornering lights (which includes
all 67/68 Imperials).  Your FSM will tell you which wires to check to see if
the problem is in the switch or not.  You are aware that these work only
when the headlights or parking lights are on, right?

If your car can be adjusted to the right ride height, I see no reason to
look for better torsion bars.  These bars have been holding the car up for
37 years, I doubt they are going to sag further soon.

The Moog parts come across eBay frequently, I found what I needed by just
watching for them.  I think many if not most are still available from good
parts stores also, although I haven't tried that source.

I've used the NAPA shocks as listed in their catalog - and they seem to work
fine, without modification.  I know there are premium shocks sold - but I'm
not convinced you can measure any difference in ride and handling on these
big barges.  They feel like they did when the cars were new, as well as I
can recall from way back then.

Dick Benjamin