From: Glen Mann
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 5:58 PM
Subject: IML: 1959 Fender Tag Decode

Hello list-

Here's the fender tag/body tag I found on the radiator support on my 1959
Imperial Crown. I've looked somewhat extensively (I think) for the meanings
to these codes. Does anyone know where a list of options codes for the 59 is?

  A    0313   M637105143
634  N  612  FFV  PW  DL9  H  T
M  HO  R  AP  RM3  HD1  AC1  S

Obviously the M637... is the VIN. What's all that other stuff?

Thanks
-Glen Man
http://userweb.suscom.net/~cumquott/Website/Imperial/Imperial_Index.html