Subject: IML: interior
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:20:29 -0800
From: "Brandt Daniels" <bdaniels@xxxxxxxxx>

How do I find out the original color scheme of my interior on a 1963 Le =
Baron?
From what ive torn out ive seen black loop carpet, creme colored snake =
bite headliner, some kinda of navy blue dashboard vinyl, same colored =
rear seat. and a black front seat. with the navy blue plastic trim =
peices around the sides of the seat. pretty confusing.

Brandt
Lake Forest, CA
1963 Le Baron (w/ 383)