Re: IML: selling Imperials - the ongoing saga

Re: IML: selling Imperials - the ongoing saga

I've had my 72 Lebaron listed for sale for the last three or four weeks, on the OIC Classifieds as well as a couple of other Mopar-specific web sites I frequent. After receiving dozens of e-mails about the car ALL of which were obviously scams, broken English, offers to send twice the amount I'm asking,etc. I got irritated and decided that I might be asking too much. I've lowered the price on the car to $2500 .....now I'm getting barraged by The DEMO DERBY guys!

Sometimes you just can't win for losing....

Chris
72 Lebaron
71 Lebaron...

-----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com  ----------------- This
message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please
Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To