IML: drivers handbook

it gets dark very early here in england ,the frost has started to appear on the ground in the morning, there is definitly a chill in the air. the good news is that our imperial is tucked up in a garage ,where i disappear for long spells so that it isnt  lonely

looking at the dashboard there are so many switches/ dials i have come to the conclusionthat i must get  a drivers hand book, so that i know what every thing does.    it dosnt have to be an original,a reprint is fine

i missed one one e bay a few weeks ago , any ideas where i can get one from are most  welcome
kind regards
ken/annette  and a very snug   57 crown  imperial