Re: [SPAM] IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Hailey Moore (1967, 1968)

Re: [SPAM] IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Hailey Moore (1967, 1968)

Hi Tom

Thanks for the welcome

It's a small world I guess. I live in Rothesay New Brunswick, just
outside of Saint John. I lived in Antigonish N.S. a few years ago, I
worked for the University there for a few months. I like NB better
though.

Cheers

-Hailey