IML: WELCOME A New Member, Hailey Moore (1967, 1968) <--the great debate

IML: WELCOME A New Member, Hailey Moore (1967, 1968) <--the great debate!

There's more of us "young ones" on this list too...I'm
27 and own a '67 2 door hardtop, and formerly a '67 4
door hardtop.  A friend of mine, D^2, is on the list
with two 1968's, a sedan and Lebaron.  You will likely
be hearing lots from us, as we constantly argue over
which is superior, the 67 or the 68.  Since you own
both, maybe you can help with the discussions.
(Friendly, of course!)

The biggest point of disagreement we have is over
performance.  Which car do you feel has faster
acceleration, and top speed?  Do both have the
original engines/ transmissions/ rear ends?

--- Mike & Christine Trettin
<mtrettin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> New Subscriber(s): Hailey Moore
> Email Address is: materialgurl@xxxxxxxxx
> Member Location: New Brunswick, Canada
>
> Car(s) owned: 1968 Imperial Crown Convertible
> 1967 Imperial Le Baron 4 Door hardtop
>
> Self-Introduction: Hi I'm a 20 year old girl from
> eastern Canada. I have a 68 Imperial Convertible
> that I drive as an everyday car year round. I'm
> hoping to find some people who like to share info on
> out favourite Imperials.
>
> -Hailey

=====
--Mike Pittinaro