IML: manuals and books for 71

Hello
Found a website www.books4cars.com and located a bookset named
71 service manual Chrysler Plymouth & Imperial service manual 2-volume set
(71_SM0098)
and it should contain both chassis and body shop manual

I also did find

70-71 parts & illustrations manual by Chrysler, Dodge, & Plymouth: 2,100
pages (705_P110)

My question is it worth to order the parts manual.. is there any chance I
could find parts by that book for my 71 Imperial

or does anyone have an idea what else should I look for..

Viljar Mee