Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2004 7:34 AM
Subject: IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Hailey Moore (1967, 1968)

New Subscriber(s): Hailey Moore
Email Address is:
materialgurl@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Car(s) owned: 1968 Imperial Crown Convertible
1967 Imperial Le Baron 4 Door hardtop

Self-Introduction: Hi I'm a 20 year old girl from eastern Canada. I have a 68 Imperial Convertible that I drive as an everyday car year round. I'm hoping to find some people who like to share info on out favourite Imperials.

-Hailey