IML: 75 Crown Decisions

Hello list,
I have come to the conclusion that I simply do not have the resources or time to restore my 75 Crown Coupe.  It has a good 440 and transmission, but the body is pretty rough. I wish I could because I really like the Chesnut Sunfire Metallic color, but I can't do every thing, and this is going to have to go. I am going to put it in the ads on the website, and I hope someone wants her.

Terry In Tulsa soon to be down to ONE Imperial!