IML: A/C Parts

>my a/c vacuum controller behind the buttons is broken. some of the plastic >piece were so frail they shattered. where can i get a new one of these?

Anyone, are the plastic-vacuum part of these switches the same as later models?

>or is it even worth it because most of my a/c components are missing. all you >>ir conditioning experts please help.

The a/c parts are pretty easy to come by off donor cars, and the compressor they used forever. Brandt, it would depend if it gets hot and/or damp where you live and if a/c is something you want. I have a dual a/c unit in my '63 and I plan to get it back to working order. Its a large part of the car's value being a fairly rare option.

Eric
'63 Crown Four-Door
'72 Newport Custom sedan