Re: IML: Nowadays They All Look The Same

Re: IML: Nowadays They All Look The Same

On Nov 4, 2004, at 10:47 PM, Christopher Hoffman wrote:

Consider: Freeman Thomas, designer of the Chrysler Crossfire, also penned
the Audi TT. Which is why the Crossfire, despite being a previous-generation
Mercedes SLK under its over-detailed skin, looks like a TT knockoff. There
is no Chrysler DNA in it.

Bryan Nesbitt designed the PT Cruiser and then left for GM. Wait till you
see his one project there, the Chevy HHR, next year!

I have to say I really like the new Crossfire (much better than the TT actually). The Pacifica and latest 300 is, also, very nice. I really wasn't that thrilled with Chysler's mid-90's designs and the Sebring line needs a revamp desperately, imo. Could be time for a new Imperial, too. :-D

Seems like the Cruiser has been doing well for a long while. Any word on a major update for that model any time soon, I wonder?

I do think the Chevy HHR leaves a lot to be desired, btw.

John