Re: IML: 90 Imperial ABS pump ----HELP ME!!!

I'd go back to a Chrysler Dealer

My fathers '90 was also built in 89, so Likely the
same pump as you.

I have a brother who works for Chrysler, who has been
under the impression that my dad's ABS Pump is under a
lifetime Warranty, due to the safety hazard they
create.

I'd check it out, before spending any money fixing it
yourself.

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com