IML: 62 LeBaron at Tim Welborn's

I was at Tim Welborn's home in Alexander City, Alabama the Friday of Oct. 1st, 04. We had a large gathering of Daytonas and Superbirds. Later that night at Tim's, a 62 white LeBaron was leaving the property and I wanted to stop and ask if he was a member of the IML, but it drove away too fast. I was not close enough to talk to the driver.
   Was anyone here at the Welborn's when I was there? I know of the meet in Anniston, Alabama, but have never been to it. I did manage to yell to the driver I had a 61 LeBaron, but they kept on driving. I bet they never figured there would be other Imperial owners amongst the sea of winged cars.
   I was there in my white # 06 Neil Castles Daytona. We had several people from Chrysler and Ford. Also, we had a few NASCAR drivers there. Joe Machado