Re: IML: 74 coupe on ebay

Based on the sellers obvious errors when copying tag info, I'm pretty
confident that other less obvious ones were made as well.

For instance, I believe that the N53 code he provides is really H53 and
that would mean that the car has the Autotemp II system.  Fender tags
and Broadcast sheets of other 74 Imperials do show the H53 code.

Also, the 663 code is almost certainly really G63 for the RH mirror
which is obvious in the pictures.  Again, I've used actual tags and
broadcast sheets from other 74 Imperials to put together a plausible tag
fot the ebay car.

J52 for an inside hood release seems to be missing from the tag.  Also
G52 for the LH mirror.  And P42 is probably really P45 for the trunk
release since other 74s do show that code.

I doubt that the car has the sunroof since the seller would almost
certainly trumpet that fact.  You never know though...

It sure would be nice to have a clear shot of the whole tag.

I wonder what made this one a "special handling" car?

Pete in PA