IML: #228 chrysler service bulletin

Who knows the # 228 CSB dated 12/28/1952 ? I've found it in my pile of service bulletins and it's about the "service des freins à disque" (disc brake service) for the C50, 53, 59 !!!
It's a 11 pages bulletin with advises and pics (but in french !)..
At this time i've listed the 46-53 bulletins (84 bulletins) and some of the 57..61. Laying around i've a 4 inches pile of '57-59 and '64 bulletins needing to be listed !!
Curiously i haven't found any bulletins between 53 and 56 ..
I've no time to scan them (ther's maybe more than 500 bulletins and i haven't counted the "parts service bulletins.."), i'll made a web page of all my "archives" listings later ..

--
Philippe COURANT

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f