From: JosephStil@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 8:52 PM
Subject: IML: Rear Brake Drums on a 61 Crown

Evenin' all:

I was hoping to get some advice on removing the rear brake drums on my car.

I have read the service manual and I have looked at the write-ups on the site, but still I am having zero luck.

I have tried the drum puller like the one described on the site but nothing comes loose.  In fact, now the whole axle turns when I bear down on the bolt on the drum puller after pounding on the da&n thing.

I have backed off the adjusting cams and used as much penetrating oil as I have on hand and the dern thing doesn't budge.

What am I doing wrong?

Any advice?

Joe
61 Crown Southampton