Re: IML: suspension

The answer to your question is "yes". 1957 through 1966 Imperials have essentially the same front suspension.

It is not a job that you would likely wish to do yourself, and is also one that will be difficult to find a shop to do, particularly in Europe, but not impossible.

It would have been preferable to have had the front suspension rebuilt "State-side" prior to shipment, if only you had known. Though few and far between, there are a few shops still left here in the USA that have the tools and the capability to do this. I had the '62 Imperial done just last year in one day for under $500.00 and it drives like a dream. Even though it was done in one day, it took them nearly all day to do it, and that is what they do for a living.

Paul