IML: NAPA Washer bottle for 66

Went to NAPA and saw their 730-4514 bottle.  The plastic, color, and top fill match the original fine, but the size is wrong.  It is 6 1/2" wide by 5" high vs. 5" wide by 8" high.  Further, the mounting ears are on the top and bottom rather than the sides so you'd need to drill new holes in the panel to use it (or make an adaptor plate).  If you have no bottle, it's certainly better than nothing, but I'll stick with my repaired original 'til something closer comes along.  It's a good lead at only $9.29 (the current price).

Do you Yahoo!?