RE: [SPAM] RE: IML: 80s EFI timed stalling

RE: [SPAM] RE: IML: 80s EFI timed stalling

You have to take into account that my 440 problem was on a carbed engine,
but symptoms sure sound the same. Take a VOM (volt ohm meter) with you and
the next time it happens, take a resistance reading on the 2 wires coming
from the pick up. Make sure the ignition is turned OFF before you do this.

After that, with the ignition turned on, take a voltage reading both at the
positive and negative side of the coil. If you have a test light, hook it up
between the positive side of the coil and ground and see if you have voltage
there while cranking.

The other thing to check, and this is a long shot is that there is no short
or loose wires coming from the ignition switch itself.

Just thinking out loud here.
Tom