IML: It's finally here!

Hello Imperialist!

Well last night I finally picked up my '75 Imperial. It does need work and I will bring it back. It's now already at the repair shop for some oil/transmission leaks, and various other problems. Next it will go to the body shop for rust repair and paint.

I'm excited and can't wait to get it done. I had to save it from the derby people who wanted it too.

Rich Woolf

'66 Crown

'73 LeBaron

and finally '75 LeBaron