IML: '63 LeBaron Front Suspension

I'm not sure that they offer this, but I have an idea they would. I got a front end rebuild kit from Performance Suspension Technology, P-S-T, for my '72 Newport. Find them at http://www.p-s-t.com/ and call if you don't see the specific model listed.

I'll 3rd or 4th the KYB shock recommendation. I've had them on several different types of cars, they are a little more firm than other gas charged shocks. And I'll up the ante for the tires, I have a set of Kumho 235/70/15R whitewalls on my Newport. They were inexpensive, comparitively, and have worn well.

Eric
'63 Crown Four-Door
'72 Newport Custom sedan