IML: Please WELCOME New Members, Ra & Lou

IML: Please WELCOME New Members, Ra & Lou

New Subscriber(s): Ra and Lou
Email Address is: iamrolivari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Northern California

Car(s) owned: None

Self-Introduction: I have been in love with Imperials since 1947 when I saw my first one. A huge black beauty. I swore then and there that when I grew up I would have one. The closest I ever got was a brand new '89 Chrysler 5th Avenue. I loved that car until she was killed in an accident 2002. I haven't driven anything since.
My son, Lou, is into restoration of cars and I want him to make a real Imperial for me. He talks about it from time-to-time. He is currently restoring a '72 Ford LTD