Re: IML:? U-Haul vs private carrier

In a message dated 10/12/04 12:39:17 AM, dickb@xxxxxxxxx writes:

No car is worth risking your life for!

Thanks!  That has been in the back of my mind all along.  There are a lot of mountains between here and there.  Going up isn't so bad but having that much weight pushing you down makes my hair stand on end just thinking about it!

This club is GREAT!  I've received info on private carriers that people have used and will take a look at all of the suggestions before hiring a company.

THANKS!

Ned   '48 Crown Imperial