I have been trying to find the 3rd horn too.  Not available at the dealer.  I tried ordering it from the dealer for my '83, and what came in was completely different than the original.  Superceded part I was told.  The original part number I can find in my Chrysler parts book, if needed.

If anyone has a source, I would be very interested!

Davis

In a message dated 10/11/04 10:06:57 PM, dickb@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I'll see if I can verify that triple note horn part number - I may still
have the box mine came in.

Dick Benjamin

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 4:32 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Imperial on the street

I found a 80's Imperial on the street, talked to the owner it's not for
sale.? The strange thing was the car did not have headlamp doors??
I thought all the 80's imperials had headlamp doors.? Can some one list cast
some light on this????? Also I have been trying to find a horn it's the 5
inch third note no longer available at Napa, part # 4048-958.

Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hauser, ID 83854