IML: Looking for a '55 Imperial Newport!

IML: Looking for a '55 Imperial Newport!

As much as I hate to admit it, I will be celebrating my fiftieth birthday next May.  My birth date was 5/5/55.  I am writing to ask everyone to be on the lookout for a really nice '55 Imperial Newport for me.  I plan to purchase one for my 50th birthday present to myself.  What better present to buy than an Imperial and one from your birth year?

I only am interested in the 2 door model (Newport) and I prefer one in 'very good' to 'excellent' condition.  I have been restoring my '65 Crown convertible too long now and don't want another project car.  Have too many of those as it is.

If anyone would consider parting with their '55 Newport or if you know of one that is available, please contact me off-list.  My email address is 65luxuryliner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is mid October so that leaves me a little over 6 months to find the right one!

Sincerely,

Greg McDonnell