From: Chad Smith
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 1:33 PM
Subject: IML: 56 body clips

Hello again all:

I am wondering if anyone out there knows of any reproduction/aftermarket source for 1956 body clips that hold on the stainless door trim?  We are preparing to remove molding/trim, and I know that it is likely that at least some of the clips may break in the process.  I have seen some  NOS here and there on Ebay over the years, and kick myself for not buying them when I saw them.  So, I am wondering if anyone has a source for these before I get started.

Thanks.

Teresa Smith