Re: IML: 1967 Imperial Coupe / Carburator Help

Re: IML: 1967 Imperial Coupe / Carburator Help

Just dropped an Edelbrock performer 1407 on mine last weekend. I'll have to do something about the lack of a choke, but my nephew made me a deal I couldn't refuse. I replaced a Holley 3667 with this, so I had to go to a hardware store and buy about 5 bucks worth of screw, nuts and washers along with 3' of fuel hose and clamps, but it works good. If it is backfiring, maybe it's an ignition problem. All I did to tweak was turn the 2 mixture screws about 3/4 of a turn out from bottomed out.

Dave
67 Haze Green Sedan
Covington, Wa