IML: Hershey poster...

An addendum to my original email regarding the poster:  You can purchase the poster (size - 20" x 24")  from a company called McCoy Commemoratives.  Their address is P.O. Box 91 Port Townsend, WA  98368.

This is a limited edition with only 2,000 being printed.  The ad states it is in full color and is printed on heavy stock.  It is also signed by the artist with a numbered certificate of authenticity.  The price is $25 and that includes shipping.

I'll be getting one, that's for sure!

Greg McDonnell