Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 3:17 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1959 Imperial hood ornament on eBay!

For those '59 Imperial owners who have always thought that their cars were a bit too understated - lacking in the chrome department - here's a relatively rare hood ornament to add some style to your wheels!  This is only the second time in 5-1/2 years I've seen one on eBay, and I paid through the nose to get the other one.  It's being rechromed as part of the Aquitania's restoration.

Neal Herman

1959 Imperial Crown

et al.