IML: 1981or 82 Imperial

There has been a 81 or 82 Imperial sitting in a parking lot on U S 41 Port Charlotte Fla for some time. I do not know if it was a victim of Charley it seem to be in tact but all the windows are broken out and the car is full of old cloths, almost as if someone was living in it. Was at the rainbow flea market, no one seems to know anything about it. It was a Frank  Sinatra edition and still has many good parts.