Re: IML: Just a heads up on Imperial's in publications

Re: IML: Just a heads up on Imperial's in publications

IMLers

The Fall 2004 edition of the "Prairie Schooner", a University of Nebraska Press publication filled with creative writing projects for faculty and students of the English Department at UNL has, depicted on its cover, a recent color photo of my '64 Imperial Crown 4DHT partly sticking out of the garage with the garage door down as far as it will go, resting on the trunk lid.  A "No Parking" sign can be seen on the garage door above.  I've yet to obtain permission to scan the cover for distribution to club members, but for those who frequent arts-minded bookstores here in Nebraska it is a pleasant reminder of how a "classic" Engle design doesn't quite fit in "modern" spaces - this is indeed a blessing. The highly polished Imperial eagle emblem is a sentinal standing watch over what I know to be pidgeon feathers resting loosely in the foreground. But that is another story...

John Reinert
'64 Imperial Crown 4DHT (soon to be twinned)
'66 Chrysler Newport 4D sedan.