Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:57:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML:  '66 Mobile Director Show Car Ad - already got it coming

That is already in queue to be scanned and will appear in the coming months. There is a good amount of metrial backlogged, but the volunteer group is doing a good job and is almost caught up. We are getting to the point where most of the stuff is already done but every time I think that there is not much of anything left - boom! - along comes somethign new that has not been seen yet. Theres a neat-o article from an electronics magazine from 1982 or so that disects the 80s imp dashboard. That was a beig deal then.

---> Been to the WHATS NEW button on the front page of the website lately? Some real gems there for the looking.