Re: IML: 1961 Power Steering Pump

I did this on my '62 last June. Once I had the pump off the car, the bolt holding the reservoir to the pump was apparent. The job was not difficult. Just look very closely and you will figure it out. As I recall, the front plate of the reservoir is part of the pump. The seal goes between it and the rest of the reservoir.

Paul